Sunday, 24 March 2013

MAC Satin Lipstick in Amorous Swatch & Review






Mac lipsticks are somewhat coveted in the beauty blogger world, and I can see why!

This is Amorous, a beautiful autumnal raspberry red shade which has a tinge of pink to it. MAC describe it as a "Lovestruck Cranberry"- Cranberry, Rasperry, it's all the same, right?

 It's a satin finish, which is described by MAC as: "Colour-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense colour." - I must say, I agree. It's shiny without being too greasy, and its pigmentation is divine.

In terms of wear time I got around 3-4 hours of this without having to top it up. I found it didn't dry my lips out, but I'd reccomend buffing your lips and applying a good lipbalm before you wear it anyway.

All in all, a fabulous lipstick and one I will be going back to time and time again!

You can buy Amorous from any MAC store or on the MAC website.

3 comments:

  1. love your blog! keep it up!

    i just did an outfit post :) what do you think about it?

    i would appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is probably my favourite brand of lipstick! I love all the shades and this one is no exception :) what a gorgeous colour.great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they have such a lovely range! Thank you! xx

      Delete

Purple Bow Tie