Friday, 5 April 2013

Hairspiration!





all images from pinterest

I've just booked a well-needed hair appointment to sort out my disastrous locks, and me-oh-my am I looking forwards to it! 


My hair has definitely been through a lot of turmoil, with all the various colorants and heat that I've inflicted on it over the years, so I think a good old chop is well due. Surprisingly, there is still hair sprouting from my scalp (just about!) and I have taken the desicion to get most of it chopped off.


When I was younger, my hair was a beautiful chesnut brown, which cascaded down to my bum. As the silly little thing I was, I decided it would be a GREAT idea to convince my mum to let me chop it all off- and I've regretted it ever since, as I have never been able to get it back to that length since.

I have lost all hope and given up completely- my hair is a frizzy mess with split ends galore. There is no other option but to, once again, get it all cut off. My muse in this quest? None other than the beautiful Ms. Alexa Chung. Her hair is always perfect, whether it's in a messy bob or a fringed affair. I love her.

I've decided on a mid-length bob affair, with quite loose layers and room for me to grow my fringe out without looking like a prat. I would also like a "do" that I don't have to tamper with very much, just run a hairbrush through it once in a while and be done with it, and I feel the chosen style would reflect just that.


I'll leave you with these lovely photos, and the growing anticipation that maybe, just maybe, my hair will not look like a treacherous brown haystack come Saturday afternoon!

Who is your hair inspiration, or do you not have one? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie