Thursday, 4 April 2013

My Hair Essentials.





Just a quick post to summarise a few of my latest hair loves!

1.) Superdrug "Expertise" Heat Defence Spray
Everyone needs a good heat defense spray, I don't know what I'd do without one! This is just your everyday, run-of-the-mill heat protectant, there is nothing especially fantastic about it, other than that it does its job good enough!

2.) Superdrug "Expertise"Anti-Frizz Serum
This is a bit of a saviour product for me. The ears of carnage inflicted on my hair have left it fairly frizzy (and generally unpleasant to look at)... By slapping this on when my hair is damp I find it's a lot less frizzy, much more smooth and looks a lot healthier. Laaavley!

3.) V05 Give Me Texture Tousled Style Spray
Gotta love a texturiser! When my hair is feeling bland and in need of some "umph", this is my favorite thing to use! I spray this into the palm of my hands, before using my hands to run through my hair, adding some (much-needed) volume and bucketloads of sass. (Yes, sass.)

4.) Batiste Dry Shampoo
OH DRY SHAMPOO, HOW I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I love this stuff. I only very recently purchased this, and boy, am I glad I did! This is SUCH a lifesaver in those mornings where you have zero time for anything; magically reducing those god-awful greasy roots into a lovely, matte and grease-free finish! I love this stuff, love it love it love it!

I have an abundance of other hairsprays, oils and shampoos I'd love to write about, but this would make this post even more dull than it already is- so I'll save those for another time. These are just some of my favorite products I've been using recently.

You can purchase these products from most well-stocked Superdrug stores!

2 comments:

  1. I adoreeeeeeeeeeee dry shampoo too! Haha... can't imagine life without it now xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing stuff, I'm in love! xx

      Delete

Purple Bow Tie