Sunday, 2 June 2013

FIRE POUT! | Sleek Pout Paint in Lava





If anyone can tell me something fiercer than orange lips (apart from Beyonce, of course), then I will kiss your feet.

Okay, maybe not that far. But honestly, there is nothing that makes you look like a strong, independent and fierce woman than an orange lip. It's fiery, outspoken and bold!

This Sleek Pout Paint in Lava caught my eye on the little stand in my local Superdrug- I've been looking for an orange lip product for a while so I snapped this up.

I think this is meant for mixing with other colours in the range, but to be honest, it's gorgeous on its own. You only need a teeeeeeeeeensy bit on your brush, as a little goes a long way with this- It's really pigmented; though you can sheer it out!

It lasts around 3 hours on me without eating, and leaves a soft stain behind once it goes. This does settle into fine lines, though; and you'll need to exfoliate your lips beforehand so the product doesn't cling to any pesky dry patches.

Overall, this is brilliant- it hasn't left my makeup bag since I got it! I'm loving it; and can't wait to snatch up some more wild colours from the range!

Dare to be beautiful, ladies and gentlemen!




2 comments:

  1. Whoa this is such a pretty colour! I have a Pout Paint in Milkshade which is a bright peach and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Purple Bow Tie