Sunday, 16 June 2013

LIFEY THINGS

A couple pictures I took at the MCM Comic Con in May.
Hellooooo everybody,

How have you all been?
My life has been clogged with exam upon exam recently, and I'm finally free! (until next term, that is.) I've done a few exciting things recently, like going to Oxford for a tour around the University; going to the MCM Comic Con, and going on a little touristy trip around London.

I'm looking forward to the summer holidays- 6 weeks of bliss! I'm planning on a short break to Cornwall to catch up with a dear friend, which will be the first time I'll be on holiday without my family, so that shall be exciting.

Holidays also leave time for makeup, shopping and fun! Speaking of which, what kind of content would you like to see on the blog? Reviews, tutorials, videos, style posts? I'm feeling a bit iffy over the content I post and I think it's time to switch it up a little. I'd love to start doing more lifestyle posts; too.

Tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie