Saturday, 22 June 2013

PUCKER UP! MUA Lipsticks Review & Swatches




MUA Lipsticks - £1

I have to admit, I was a bit dubious of MUA at the start- £1 makeup can't be very good, right?
Nevertheless, I have been converted and MUA have now become at home in my makeup bag!

I own a few of their lipsticks and these were two that I picked up recently. The first, shade 11, is a creamy, pink toned nude colour which is really, really creamy- I wouldn't twist this up too far as there's a risk of it snapping in half!

The second shade, shade 13, is a blue-based red with a satin finish. I love this with my Manic Panic lipliner, it's a classic shade and so smooth!

Sadly, in the wear time department they are no contender to my higher end shades. They both wore on me for around an hour and a half



I'd definetly reccomend these if you're looking for an affordable lippy and aren't too fussed about reapllying every now and then.

Opinions??

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried MUA lipsticks but really want to, for £1 you can't really go wrong! Shade 13 looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's one of my favourite reds! xx

      Delete
  2. I love MUA lipsticks, shade 3 is my favourite :) I thought they'd be rubbish for a pound too, but I use mine all the time and prefer some of them to my more expensive lipsticks! Now following your blog xx

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try that one! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. I really love MUA lipsticks, they're brilliant! Sofia, can I just sneakily let you know I tagged you in this post http://charlottes-jar.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/a-challenge-huzzah.html and thought you should check it out :-) Love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Purple Bow Tie