Tuesday, 27 August 2013

And Let Me Kiss You! | One Direction / Harry Styles Lipstick






A secret I have kept hidden for a while now, guarded under lock and key in a safe far, far away- is that I'm a One Direction fan. Sorry Morrissey and Robert Smith, Noel Gallagher and Thom Yorke, I have failed you all by indulging myself into the bubblegum pop world of 1D. 

When it was first announced that One Direction were collaborating with MUA, I was a little skeptic. I mean, you wouldn't exactly see Zayn sporting a fetching pink lip on stage to match with Harry's eyeshadow, would you? Although it's probably just an excuse for their management to milk the band's money cow; the line still performs well and the colours are well thought out.
I picked up the most appealing shade to me, which was Harry's. It's a lovely, dark foiled pillarbox red which goes on in just one swipe of the tube. Usually, when paired with lipliner, this lasts around 4hours with no eating before I need to top it up.

So, not only am I a fan of One Direction themselves, I am also a fan of their makeup. I think I'll pick up one of their cheek tints next!

What do you think about One Direction's foray into the beauty world? Are you a fan?


You can pick this lipstick up, as well as the rest of the line, for a smooth £3 at most superdrug stores and at superdrug.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie