Monday, 26 August 2013

life in squares - instagram updates!

-
 wee little splurge at westfield!

 me and my two best friends in greenwich park!

 the amazing pond life at kew gardens

 one of the most gorgeous cats ever, kimi

 pendower beach in cornwall!

 st ives!

another snap of st ives.


Hello everyone!

How have you all been?
It's been a cracking summer for me so far. One of my best friends came up from Cornwall to stay with me and we did lots of fun things, like trawling Westfield Stratford City (and spending way too much money), lunching in the lush Greenwich Park and wandering around the massive Kew Gardens.

What was probably my favourite part of the summer holidays was travelling back to Cornwall with her. We spent most of the week lounging on the beach at Pendower, though on the last day we took the train up to St. Ives and made our way around the town and visited all of its beaches. I think the last picture resembles Ibiza more than it does England!

It was really refreshing to escape the city, but I'm glad I'm back (and with a stable Wifi connection). Expect some more posts soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie