Sunday, 3 November 2013

ETUDE HOUSE CORRECT & CARE CC CREAM - GLOW ♥






A few days ago, the item on the top of my shopping list was a CC cream. My skin is a combination of dry, dull and oily with a hanful of hormonal acne thrown in, and I wanted to see what a CC cream would do for my skin.
This is where Etude House's Correct & Care CC Cream - Glow comes in. It's supposed to have 8 functions:
-Anti-aging 
-Stress relief 
-Hydration 
-Whitening
-Sun Protection 
-Tone-up
-Smooth texture
-Luminosity 
The cream itself is a white, slightly liquidy cream with little wax balls that are supposed to burst/melt on contact with the skin, blending with your skin colour. If you've got fair skin like me, then Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream should be a good match- but for darker skintones, this will probably show up really white and ghostlike, almost.
 On my skin, this was really too sheer- I've got alot to cover up and this didn't do much to help. On the other hand, It did leave my skin with a luminous, smooth texture and made it looked hydrated and toned, too. It also has SPF 30, which is a bonus! So that's 5 out of 8 so far!
As for the anti aging, stress relief (?) and whitening, I've got no comment. My skin is not old enough to really need any kind of anti-aging or stress relief- whatever that may be- and as for the whitening claims I haven't seen any long term whitening effects from the product.
If you've got smooth skin with few blemishes, that's maybe dry or combination type, this would be a great alternative to high coverage BB creams or foundations. If you've got combination, acne prone skin like me, it's definetly not to be used on it's own. I use this mixed in with my usual Holika Holika Petit BB in Clearing to give my skin a more dewy, alive finish.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, it's not really an essential item in my daily routine, but it's a welcome and handy addition on days where my skin needs a little pick me up!

You can purchase the Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream - Glow from ebay seller f2plus1 for £8.13+free pp. They also have a website, which I just made a big order from- http://beautynetkorea.com ! I've never had any problems with them, and they're my go-to sellers for Korean beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie