Sunday, 2 March 2014

BELATED CHRISTMAS HAUL & CATCH UP

a very well deserved lunch after hours of christmas shopping T.T
what i came out with!
some gifts from korea

Hey strangers! 

It's been a while since I've posted on here... (read: 3 months). I didn't really have the time or motivation to blog much, so I'm now stuck with a giant backload of stuff to review and get done!

While I was gone, I did a mammoth load of shopping. You can take the girl away from the blog but you can't take the blog out of the girl, eh! The first and second images are the products of a veeeeeery lengthy spree that saw me run up and down the city at least 4 times over, but I think my haulage was worth it! You'll be seeing lots of reviews of everything soon!

The third picture is the contents of a care package from my best friend in Korea, fit with all the winter nessecities (e.g socks and face packs!) that a girl could ever need! She threw in some really cool goodies like the Aritaum World Glam Tint (LOOOVE), and some sheet masks which I'll be reviewing soon. Would you guys also like a candy review? Because I got LOOOOOOTS of that!

So what have you guys been up to during my 3 month hiatus? Any cool new products to share? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie