Sunday, 2 March 2014

ETUDE HOUSE ROSY TINT LIPS - 07 TEA ROSE | 에뛰드 하우스 로지 틴트 립스 07호 티 로즈







Etude House Rosy Tint Lips - 07 Tea Rose | 에뛰드 하우스 로지 틴트 립스 07호 티 로즈

This is such a late review, but for informational purposes, I'll post it anyway!

This little gem wrapped up in rosy goodness is Etude House's Rosy Tint Lips in 07 Tea Rose. Isn't the packaging gorgeous?

The product itself is not dissimilar to Collection 2000's Cream Puffs or the NYX counterpart, with a creme type formula that glides onto the lips. Because it's a matte product, I really advise some kind of exfoliation on your lips beforehand to get rid of all the dead skin, because it will cling to every little dry patch!

The colour I have is a beautiful warm, burnt brick colour that is very flattering on my yellowy toned skin, something that I was pleasantly surprised with. It's quite pigmented and because of the sturdy packaging, it's suceptible to giving out too much product. :( However, this lasts quite a while on my lips at around 2 hours or so. It also has a faint rose scent which isn't really that noticeable, but it's still there.

The foam applicator is something I'm not fussed about, since I use a lip brush anyway- but for touch ups, it can be really useful!

Overall, I really like this product! It's a beautiful colour that lasts pretty well; and it has a texture that makes it feel like there's nothing on your lips. The only downfall is that it clings to dry patches!

So, the Etude House Rosy Tint Lips gets a rating of:
❤]

What do you think? Do you have any of these? I'm a fan!

Availiable for $8.64 @ beautynetkorea.com
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Bow Tie