Tuesday, 29 July 2014

INNISFREE CREAMY TINT LIPSTICK #3 DREAMING ORANGE

  









This is Innisfree's Creamy Tint Lipstick in 3 - Dreaming Orange (3 꿈 꾸는 오랜지). These days, the trend around the world (Korea especially) calls for a bright orange lip, and I was more than happy to oblige with this lipstick! I am a big fan of Innisfree products and this is my first item from their lip range, so I was excited to try it out.

These lipsticks have been really popular in Korea since their release, a firm staple for thousands of perfect pouts and gradient lips. The line, with around 14 shades, comprises to in-season corals, pinks and oranges as well as dark plums and muted nudes for the colder months,



The lipstick promises a vivid colour payoff that has both a creamy texture and long lasting qualities. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the payoff of these lipsticks and the overall texture and quality- the pigmentation is crazy amazing, and as the packaging says with one touch of the bullet you get a great, bright payoff. In the swatch picture above, the swatch on the left is simply one swipe. The finish is not quite fully matte, retaining a certain creaminess and slight sheen to the lips.

Moreover, this lasts for AGES. With a good exfoliation beforehand paired with a lip balm, this lasted on me for around 4 HOURS before it began to fade. Yeah, I'm in love.

I got this from my favourite Korean cosmetic supplier for when I'm not in Korea, beautynetkorea.com. I actually collected enough membership points to get this for free, but otherwise this is $11.43. As always shipping from beautynetkorea is super fast and reliable, and always arrives within around 8-15 days of when I've made my purchase!
Have you tried any Innisfree lip products before and what are your favourites?
<3

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Blog xo

    -Support each other on GFC?
    sharinelsonx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Purple Bow Tie